Saturday, April 4, 2009

When It's Springtime in the Rockies!

     Well, what do you know . . . our heater is still ON!  Snow is still falling, and a few of our daffodils and tulips have "hatched."  (That was what Kalina said about our flowers when she was in kindergarten.)  We are worried that the frost will damage the blossoms because we don't have as many as years past, but I hope that patient TIME will still allow them to bloom.
     It's one of my favorite times of the year!  I love the rebirth of nature!   I love bulb flowers.  I love to see the first hint of spring green on the twigs and branches of trees and bushes.  I love to see the Pussy Willows outside my classroom window.  I love to see Popcorn blossoms.  I love ot get out and play with my family.  
     Spring brings another love . . . I love Conference Weekend!  I love to spend time together with my family listening to the voice of our living prophet and apostles.  What wise counsel they give!  What wonderful ideas are infused into my heart and soul.  How much I want to have my own rebirth of action and improvement!
     There is nothing like a fresh start!  

No comments: